Totals is a stylish invoice application that produces elegant results and provides an excellent alternative to Apple Numbers.
Totals has been designed specifically for OS X so it looks great and produces the kind of results you'd normally expect from an Apple product. Totals is very well organized. There is one window for each database making multiple projects easy to manage. There are features for creating all kinds of invoicing related needs including estimates, new catalogs, items, clients, suppliers and even design layouts.
Amongst the many useful features in Totals are the abilities to track reports (Payments, Documents, Built-in stock count), export PDF files, set reminders for overdue invoices, work with multiple currencies, currency support and drag and drop your creations. Totals doesn't include everything you need though. There's no way to track time on work for invoicing or to perform online banking within the app.
Totals is a slick app for ensuring your invoices and business documents are always professionally presented.
- ENHANCEMENT: Added new unit formats (Checkout Preferences->Taxes & Units).
- ENHANCEMENT: Different VAT values will now be exported in CSV.
- ENHANCEMENT: Finalizing documents, which should increase the stock count, will now also create a new stock entry in the stock tab.
- BUGFIX: Default layout of client will now be accepted by documents.
- BUGFIX: Placeholder QTY_UNIT is now working as expected.